Monday, January 7, 2008

Michelle's Birthday





Michelle turned the big 2-6 on 1/6/08 and we had a blast celebrating it! It even involves Natalie playing Guitar Hero...(my latest obsession and the only game I don't get crazy faced and red-eyed when Adam plays it). We had a great night out at dinner at The Cheesecake Factory with friends who included Natalie, Daniel & Britt, and Ryan & Brittany then some of us tried to go bowling again but the wait was way too long so we ended up having a Guitar Hero battle at the gracious Dye family's house...sooo much fun! It was a great birthday! Thanks to all who came out and made it special!

4 comments:

Janae' said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! I think you should celebrate all week....that way I wouldn't be so late in wishing you a happy one!! Love you!

Brock Nelson said...

Yea! I found your blog. I'm so glad you made one. It's so much fun and a great way to see what everyone is up to. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I can't believe you are so old :)

Andrea Wiseman said...

edge this pic looks just like yhe one on your mission with Gus

Andrea Wiseman said...

um this is Andrea not Sadie